SIOR NJ Overview
The New Jersey Chapter of SIOR includes 75 members, representing the leading commercial real estate professionals in New Jersey. SIORNJ is the New Jersey Chapter of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors.
The Society of Industrial and Office Realtors is the leading professional commercial & industrial real estate association worldwide. With more than 2,990 members in 46 chapters, in 580 cities, in 28 countries, SIOR represents today's most knowledgeable, experienced, and successful commercial real estate brokerage specialists.
The SIOR designation is a professional achievement for highly qualified commercial real estate practitioners with a strong transactional history in brokerage, fee-based services, or executive management.
The SIOR designation is granted in one of six specialist categories:
- Industrial — transaction specialist
- Office — transaction specialist
- Industrial & Office (Dual) — transaction specialist
- Sales Management — manages at least 10 sales or leasing agents.
- Executive Management — manages 100+ agents in three or more offices
- Advisory Services — consultant or advisory practitioner
SIOR represents today's most knowledgeable, experienced, and successful commercial real estate brokerage specialists making the designatiuon the prerequisite to select a commercial real estate broker, agent, or consultant.